>Home

Sunday, November 20, 2005

hi again

*mutter some vulgarity..*
After closing for less than 12 hours, chillycraps' craps has to open again under public pressure.
During the closed period, I've received a number of complaints, the most significant one being the official protest by the Pakistani ambassador. We deeply regret the disappointing action has disappointed so many of my valued readers.

Was having mood swing I guess, time of the month (ironically not mine) But glad to have spoken to the parties involved, signed a non-aggression pact, agreed to keep disturbing each other and dun complain...

We are living in a shaky peace, but at least it is still peace. Aren't we glad?



2 Comments:

  • *Gets off from the window-ledge and returns to sit infront of the computer screen*

    Yes!!! I have a reason to live again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2005 09:37:00 PM  

  • feel so honoured..

    I myself couldn't take it. It's like something is not right and missing...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/20/2005 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker