>Home

Friday, November 18, 2005

i came, i saw, i give up

First blood.
Not as if 2 hours is a constraint, you give me 2 years I also won't chunk out the solution. So might as well make it quick.

Imagine this, you are staring at the blank answer booklet, shaking leg, mechanical pencil in hand drawing pictures on the blank space, occasionally looking at the watch.
I am so calm, sometimes I scare myself.

Maybe I just need some stress, a crisis.
It is like after you make a girl pregnant then you know trouble is awaiting you.
I hate it. Knowing a problem and not doing anything to it.
That's worse than creating the problem itself.
I hate myself? Who cares. Even I myself wouldn't care.

To my dear climbers, can't join you guys tomorrow, having Sociology paper.



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker