>Home

Saturday, November 19, 2005

arghhhh pussy cat!!

My mother just chased away a cat!!!
Ok this may sound weird... I'm living on the 6th Storey, a few minutes ago a cat was sitting obediently at the corridor just outside the door. My mother saw it and was scared that the cat may enter the house (happened before), so she closed the wooden door and told me about it.

I whined.

I opened the metal gate and rushed out, saw a beautiful white persian cat strolling away... its hair is very furry, and it was wagging its tail like a doggy! How often do u see cats doing that??

I made that tsk tsk sound that I ususally do to attract animals, and the cat looked back, took a few steps and looked back again, like a parting lover not wanting to leave her lover....

My heart is melted.

Luckily my family still doesn't know I play with stray cats.



6 Comments:

  • cats... one sat beneath me today... and i am afraid of them.. ok, nt exactly afraid.

    Ok, AFRAID!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2005 01:11:00 AM  

  • haha...same thing happened...i suppose the older generation don't like animals

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2005 01:19:00 AM  

  • HJ just wanted to say that tstar belongs to the older generation.

    not all older generation likes animal.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/20/2005 08:13:00 AM  

  • ... thank you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2005 05:26:00 PM  

  • anyway, don't be afraid of cats lah, they won't harm you other then rub themselves against your leg, lick you a bit.... if you are lucky pee on u....

    I was bitten by a cat once..

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/20/2005 09:09:00 PM  

  • u said all that and I am not supposed to be afraid of them.
    I do actually touch cats but I don't like it when they rub against my leg coz very itchy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/21/2005 01:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker