>Home

Saturday, November 19, 2005

do you ever know that you're my hero

I feel like I'm a hero.
I wrote 8 pages of crap this morning for Sociology!! Fine, double spacing, but still quite a lot of trees within 2 hours. I seldom write so much on paper.

Sometimes I wonder am I really sadistic? People around me were busy writing away, and I was casually sipping water from that monster Nalgene bottle, stretch my fingers, take a nap (yes I did) so that people around me will feel more stressed.

The thing I like about arts paper is that the thinking process is equally important. In engineering paper you just have no time to think. The fantastic thing is that the moment you dip your pen onto the paper, only then your ideas will start flowing. The problem is I only dipped my pen after 10-20 minutes. I did a question on 'family' and another on 'religion', both of which can be crapped. A little bit of Cow Marks, a little bit of Durkheim... a lot of craps, well you are in business.

After the paper I met Mr Saiful and Dr Anne carrying our papers outside Yusoff Ishak House. Mr Saiful is my Sociology tutor and Dr Anne is one of the lecturers... I waved hi to him and gave a super wide grin... was he thinking I wanted to rob the papers?? Hmm...

Glad to know that Stephanie is feeling better now~ and she in turn cheered me.. what the... was thinking about it during the paper... she said she will slap me if I don't do well... wow I could have just failed it and let her slap, saves the trouble.

*thanks to my heroes from India and Pakistan, we got 86 for our Critical Thinking and Writing position paper!! Now each of us has to fight our individual battle.. stabbing each other?*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker