>Home

Thursday, October 27, 2005

weird dream again + climbing withdrawal syndrome

belay on, laugh on...
I'm almost having silly dreams everynight. Last night I just had a few silly ones. (not going to go into detail on the one of me running away from a pursuing girl...)

So I was dreaming of me bouldering in a supermarket. (bouldering-> favourite sports; supermarket-> favourite hangout. Perfect weird dream) You know in some big Cold Storage supermarket they have these rows of fridge that line both side, and the fridges are the open door cupboard type like those you see in 7-Eleven. So I was dreaming of myself bouldering on those fridges!! Occasionally if my motion is too big(or the door magnet isn't strong enough), the door will swing open with me hanging on it, *PIAK!* slamming me onto the adjoining fridge door....

Another dream I had last night, I was able to fly in the sky thanks to my Black Diamond harness! With it I could do vertical climbing on pipes and bamboo sticks that hang outside HDB flats, and scaring housewives in the process.

Oh man, it isn't Saturday yet and I am already starting to miss it...

(* the picture is about the importance of maintaining your body's centre of gravity, if not your body will just swing out like that door of the metal safe.. scary experience for a boulderer*)



3 Comments:

  • your dreams are really out of this world.. siao one.. hahaha.. imaginative sia.. eh.. tell us your "dirty" dreams leh.. hahahah.. jokin.. jokin.. kekeke..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/27/2005 10:31:00 PM  

  • you need to climb more la... haha, mebbe next week can climb more coz of the hols.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 10/28/2005 10:44:00 AM  

  • now i realize i will miss my bouldering session on tuesday as well.... gosh.... 2 weeks not touching fibreglass... will die one lor!!!

    what dirty dreams?? sleeping in drain that kind?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/28/2005 05:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker