>Home

Monday, June 12, 2006

walking keyboard

I tell you I really thought I saw my office keyboard walking sideway like a crab...

What do you expect, after working for 44 hours doing the same old thing, keying in numbers after numbers... ok there's this folder the thickness of 2 Yellowpages on my table, I mean Yellowpages the phonebook, not 2 pages of yellow colour! I am supposed to key in the hourly record of the production line for the past 1 year plus.. HOURLY ok!! And this factory runs 24 hours, 7 days a week... when people don't update records regularly, they create job opportunities like mine. Afterall, they pay you money hourly for feeling bored.

So today is the start of my second week there. Much more interesting today, cos I got to do powerpoint slides, tweak pictures to bluff auditors, etc, so interesting that I skipped both my tea breaks.

And today I saw my boss' boss, he actually went around to people's computer and browse their emails while they were away from their seat!! What the... no wonder someone wrote something about him in the toilet. Ok now I must set password on my screen saver, make it 1 minute activation. Leave no chance....



8 Comments:

  • evil man.. evil.. and dirty too!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 6/14/2006 07:05:00 AM  

  • what do you expect...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 6/14/2006 06:19:00 PM  

  • hehe.. boss also so xiao qi.. might as well sack everyone.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 6/14/2006 07:05:00 PM  

  • at least you have internet access to check ur email.. me don't even have internet access to browse when i'm bored. heck, my com at work doesn't even have the traditional old boring games like solitaire!

    By Blogger tstar, at 6/15/2006 07:44:00 PM  

  • I don't have internet access, the rest of the office people have. And the email I'm talking about is the company email, which I don't have also.

    My comp at work is a windows 98 system... alrite I ain't complaining except the lack of internet and adobe photoshop...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 6/15/2006 08:20:00 PM  

  • uh, what do you need adobe photoshop for? *raise eyebrow*
    oh yar, i forgot u mentioned that windows 98 before..

    By Blogger tstar, at 6/15/2006 08:28:00 PM  

  • i had to edit photos for some powerpoint slides... to bluff the people... for example, the tray can hold 5 units, I added one more tray to hold one more unit... that kind lor. So now I'm using Microsoft Paint to do it.. primitive but satisfying.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 6/15/2006 09:22:00 PM  

  • wah.. have to bluff people one ah.. so is like lying to get thru the audition? doesn't sound good leh.

    By Blogger tstar, at 6/15/2006 09:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker