>Home

Saturday, June 03, 2006

no climbing on hoops

What else can climbers do besides climbing and eating?

Cos today quite a few of the walls at SAFRA Yishun were booked, so Meder and I decided to play basketball... at Tanjong Pagar! Alex wasn't far off, he was at his office -_-"

At first we joined in to 4 guys who were already playing there, made it 3 on 3. Shucks, the previous time I played basketball was on Pulau Tekong, which was much more than 1 year ago! Geez... something never change, I still couldn't shoot. Tsk. Later on 2 of Meder's colleagues joined in. All working adults except me, and Meder's colleagues were kinda amused/amazed when I told them I knew Meder online, the usual sex channel joke.

Now my foot is giving me problem, seems like rock climbing is a safer sport.



5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker