>Home

Sunday, June 04, 2006

pc show

Problematically Crowded Show....

Don't ask me why I was there, cos I dunno why my family went there when obviously we weren't looking for anything there. The biggest tree killers were all there, just look at the amount of flyers... oh and yes, a portion of the money you paid for the goods went to printing those high quality flyers.

Saw Sherman near the Convention Centre. To my surprise I met Alex near Guardian, which was the turning point for my severely irritated mood. Funny him followed us until Carrefour when I chased him away. Then he called me on the phone to meet up with him, Derek and Loh (from Trg Br) at Carl's Jr. It has been a year since I last saw Derek, and the 4 of us talked a lot of cock, about army days and after, laughing out quite loudly at Carl's Jr. Oh don't order the Channel Islands Roasting coffee at Carl's Jr, it's from a vacumn flask and you can imagine how fresh it can be...

When we were leaving Suntec, we got stuck at the bottle-neck near U2. On normal days it was already quite squeezy, and now all thanks to PC Show, the volume flow rate was like non-existent. Didn't they anticipate the increase in shoppers/visitors? At the other end of the bottle-neck I saw Wei Chuan, who was lucky enough to receive my advice and detour.

As for PC Show, I guess the things must be cheap there, buy printer get free trolley, then I saw a middle-age woman dropped her box of LCD monitor on the ground and didn't bother much. Does she know what is a computer in the first place?



3 Comments:

  • hmm.. LCD monitor drop on the ground ah.. wah.. i want also leh.. she dun want to take care of it.. pass to me la.. LoL..

    or maybe she drop it already.. then can go to the manufacturer and complain about the monitor being faulty.. and then requesting a new one.. reminds me of the incident of the fries at macdonalds..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 6/05/2006 05:49:00 AM  

  • *rolls eyes*
    DUH! Who doesn't know what a computer is!


    Box lah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/05/2006 07:27:00 PM  

  • dot dot dot...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 6/05/2006 07:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker