>Home

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

freak(s) at work

Let's talk more about my work. If you are still curious about where I'm working, my company's logo can be found on this stylo Subaru Impreza of Toshihiro Arai. Sorry, no State Express 555 cigarette.

Today, both good and not so good things happened. The not so good thing was, my boss's boss said the charts I made looked "ugly". Come on, I just followed THEIR template and I didn't show him at all, did he see the old files or what? Or was he cunning enough to peep at my computer while I went wee-wee? Think he was the one who stirred shit when the HR department borrowed me over to do some stuff yesterday.

The good thing was, well, I helped my boss do up one particular chart. -_-" My boss very funny/nice, when it's time for tea break he would always drag me to the canteen to have tea break, of course if it's just me myself I wouldn't go, so weird to drink coffee on my own right? I think he needed a break more than I do, looking at his stressed face. A little more about my job, I'm actually helping the company for the upcoming audit. Reminds me of my army days preparing for ISO and SQC...

Oh, and one more funny thing, at 8am sharp the whole company must do stretching exercise...



4 Comments:

  • Stretching exercise? Hah what the...but it's the culture of Jap companies lah, some still have recite what company pledge and so on...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/07/2006 03:16:00 AM  

  • Hah! Pray hard they don't drag you to the rooftop and make you sing their national anthem.

    By Blogger gie_chloe, at 6/07/2006 09:00:00 AM  

  • jap company sure have one stretching exercise one.. in the service line leh.. their "stretching exercise" would be to smile and greet each other.. as a form of training before work starts..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 6/07/2006 02:26:00 PM  

  • hj: yah I saw some restaurant or japanese stores they have those early morning assembly, then must clap clap clap and do the cheer one.

    missy:if they do that I'll make sure Hiroshima happen again, lighting up the company with my fart.

    dj:did you say smile?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 6/07/2006 07:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker