>Home

Monday, February 06, 2006

wrong button, wrong coffee, wrong feeling

We had 2 hours of Programming lecture today. How interesting can it be? Boredom plus freezing temperature made me want to drink coffee. So during the 10 minutes break after one hour, I went to the dispenser machine at Block E3A for a hot cuppa coffee.

So with gleaming eyes I was happily looking at the choices like an excited kid in front of the toy shop's window display. Insert coin, finger dancing around the buttons, "cream and sugar", press.

Hot did I say? Something was not right when I took out the cup. Wasn't it supposed to be hot? The cup didn't feel hot at all, and when I looked inside the cup, to my horror I found ice! (I always have this feeling the machine is constantly exposed to rain, so the drink will actually contain rainwater -_-") My finger backtracked and it ended up at a button below the big words "COLD"

I convinced myself that it was still coffee, and what's more there were ice bits for me to chew... Halfway through the second half the lecture I was already feeling like vomitting.

The correct button was just inches away from the wrong button. Isn't life and death separated by just a thin line?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker