>Home

Saturday, February 04, 2006

bus, buzz

Taking bus can be so fun.

Yesterday on my way to school, this 151 was crawling at dunno how many nm/h. (nm/h = nanometre per hour), and still it could miss a stop -_-" Someone pressed the bell before SIM and the driver just simply crawled past. Amazing. What's more, later on another 151 overtook ours (ahem, obviously), the overtaker entered the bus stop, no one pressed the bell in my bus, and my bus still got the cheek to follow the overtaker into the bus stop. For goodness sake, who would want to squeeze onto this sardine can when the overtaker was like so empty! Still bother to enter the bus stop...

Today... it's 74's turn. This time round it's the passenger, not the driver. You know on an air-con double-decker bus, towards the back of the lower deck there are these 2 long rows of seats facing each other. So I was seated quite far back, then along the way 2 women boarded the bus and sat down on opposite sides directly facing each other, crossed their legs and stick them out. I was thinking of longyamen (龙牙门) in early Singapore history, or the flippers in pinball game. I really felt like knocking them down with my backpack (oh yeah then it is game over for pinball, ball went past the gate what)

When I alighted, I just stared at them. (their heads, not their legs) Insert coin my ass.



4 Comments:

  • erm, it was 12+ pm and I stuck my arm out to stop bus 51.
    It drove right past the bus stop and all the passengers in the bus were staring at me.
    Ok, I'm either too small, too short, or it's too dark.

    I believe in the last of the 3.

    By Blogger tstar, at 2/05/2006 11:45:00 AM  

  • midnight and there are bus services operating?? hmm... (someone went clubbing... =P)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 2/05/2006 11:41:00 PM  

  • Clubbing? I'm too guai(1). =)

    By Blogger tstar, at 2/05/2006 11:54:00 PM  

  • still have bus at that time la.. see which bus only ma.. hehehe.. but well.. i guess the bus driver dun dare to pick people up.. later he scared another thing.. not human one.. hahaha.. jokin jokin..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 2/06/2006 02:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker