>Home

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

no string attached: rock gym revisited

Today was my first time stepping into NUS rock gym in 2006, and god-knows-how-many weeks since I last climbed. To my dear climbing kakis, sorry not climbing for at least 2 more weeks, having tests on Saturdays. (*grumble*) One less belay slave for you.

I only stayed in the gym for 1 hour cos I had to rush home for dinner. Jansen and Youjie came later. Erm.... don't expect too much from someone who hasn't climbed for aeons. But then completed one route at the potato, attempted 3 other routes but mostly filled with disappointment. (not really disappointment, afterall I suck at bouldering.. I suck at climbing!!) Dunno how my right knee hit the wall when I fell off, sounds impossible but it happened. Surprisingly it was my left shin that hurted a bit, too long didn't climb so the bone is not used to supporting load. Also impossible, cos I only used my right leg to sit-in, I didn't even stood on my left leg.

That one hour was enough. For now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker