>Home

Saturday, November 05, 2005

still feel like flying and hanging...

I think I was on the belay end for too long... now I still have that feet-off-the-ground feeling... luckily my Black Diamond harness has padding, if not I may have concussion.

So happy, Meder got himself a Petzl Calidris harness, the same model used by Alex and Wee Li... hmm that makes me feel like I'm the weirdo in the gang with a Black Diamond harness... anyway Meder deflowered his new harness today!!

I think Alex and I can't be bothered to ask Nicholl along, since there is no telling whether she will turn up or not, so might as well leave her outside our consideration. Laura and Birgette weren't here too, and Meder said cos they didn't message him (err..) Wee Li, Uncle Gene and Bernard were there too~! So were Corrine and the power kids from First Toa Payoh.

Meder did his first lead climb today. I really am amazed at his progress curve. No no I'm not going to compare myself to him, although Alex would always like to say I'm not trying hard enough. Today I cleared lane 1 white, reached the inclined part of the middle inclined wall on green, then improved by one panel on lane 3 blue, and lead-climbed lane 6 green. The inclined was quite fun, it was my first time to shout in a climb! It is like.. ermm.. gave you a last burst of energy to reach for the next hold (obviously I didn't make it past the handle). Lane 3 blue was damn cock, cos I saw the colour wrongly, so I didn't use that tile on panel 8. But nevertheless I still improved... for my lead-climb, I finally didn't hangdog on the rope.

It was quite fun to see the First Toa Payoh kids around. Yes the Nikki look-alike was there!! *shake myself awake* nonono cannot be paedophile!! Iman was very encouraging as he kept telling us the next move whenever we were stuck. Wee Li also kept cheering his father on... That just made the morning Saturday sun much warmer~!

Arghh why I still feel like floating in mid air??



5 Comments:

  • it's e same thing when u talk abt my drumpad... haha... very chim/abstract...

    float float.. bob bob...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/05/2005 09:54:00 PM  

  • indeed! whole lot of differences, one is an extreme sport and the other is music...

    ermm.. why will bob bob one??

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/05/2005 10:12:00 PM  

  • haha.. floating in air mah... ok, dun ask y i reply so fast.. coz i'm doing my japanese proj and i got bored and came online, as usual.. AGAIN.. i'm pathetic.. haf to go buy those small choc and eat and do my proj... haf to gain weight..

    though i still dun c wat's so abstract abt a drumpad... haha..nvm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/05/2005 10:39:00 PM  

  • that's another great day in the life of Mr Chow Siu Hang.. hahaha..

    but interesting climb u had today.. yawnz.. damn sleepy.. walked about 8 km today.. legs already tired from all the walkin already..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/05/2005 11:20:00 PM  

  • I guess I just can't visualise what a drumpad is cos I've never seen one in real (not as if it is like mousepad or something..) and I have this 'misconception' that you beat drum then beat drum lor, why bother with a drumpad... and if you don't play the drum but mallet, why use a drumpad?? OK nvm this just goes to show my ignorance..

    why must you gain weight?? Not as if you are donating blood again anytime soon right? And the fat may not go to the place that you want them to go to... isn't it horrible? But.... guess choc helps to heal the heart...

    another great day in life? Hell I can't wait to end it. ( i mean life, not day. and don't worry, i aint suicidal YET)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/05/2005 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker