>Home

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lunchbox: Eclectic Blues Ride


This is my third Lunchbox at Esplanade. At first I was quite angry at myself cos I was late. As the bus 133 I took is a loop service, so I even thought of staying on the bus and go back home. But somehow I told myself I've given up too much, should at least push myself for once. So I end up missing half of the performance(instead of going home and missing the whole thing).

It's a performance by Paul Ponnudorai. I dunno, think it's me who doesn't know how to appreciate electric music, but the performance was based heavily on electric guitar.

Think now I wouldn't mind missing the performance. But then, I'm still a supporter of Lunchbox. Next month's Lunchbox sounds interesting... Christmas rock~



5 Comments:

  • Youre not a supporter.. youre a free-loader.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/29/2005 04:19:00 PM  

  • hahaha.. eh chow.. if the performance is good.. recommend leh.. need to pay?? i dun mind going if it's free.. since i got no money comin into my account.. dun mind payin transport to go there..
    hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/29/2005 05:55:00 PM  

  • hey when is it? Ask me along?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/29/2005 11:45:00 PM  

  • o~d: the shows are there for all to enjoy wad. Hmm afterall, those 4D and Toto and S'pore Sweep contributed to building the Esplande, so somehow we have a share of it.

    dj: how to know if it is good or not before I actually go down and see? The Lunchbox programme is free, once a month. A lot of office people skip lunch to watch and the concert hall is quite packed.

    hj: the next one is 27 Dec, some Christmas related rock.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/30/2005 08:46:00 AM  

  • 27th dec ah.. maybe can go.. cuz i should be back from genting by 26th dec..

    hahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/30/2005 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker