>Home

Saturday, November 26, 2005

no climb today

sunny Saturday morning...
21 days since I last touched climbing walls...
What can be worse than going down to SAFRA Yishun and be told that all the walls were closed! I thought today is my last chance to climb before SAFRA is going to raise the price, but sadly, my last chance was 3 weeks ago.. *sob*
Ok at least the damage was minimal, with only Alex and I taking the hit today, the rest of the gang were all missing. Wow we were in close contact with that group of all-girls climbers! One of them is quite cute!! I saw them on other Saturdays quite often, but I didn't talk to them. Today Alex did. Basket... some buayas are natural born.


So we continued our hunt for the bolts. Went to Plaza Singapura where we had a looooong chat at GNC, apparently Alex's family is very close to the staffs there. Home-Fix doesn't have the bolt, Spotlight also doesn't have, but we met Alex's "sister". Hoho.. ok. I pulled Alex to see Lego, but is kind of disappointed, cos nowadays Lego comes in big pieces, not like old times when they came in basic blocks, you really had to build your cars and houses last time.

Alex called home and realized his father bought the bolts. Wow, his father is really funny, taking interest in whatever the son is interested in (minus climbing). So we went to Alex's house. (Actually feel a little embarassed, visiting them in 2 consecutive days) The scene was very funny too, Alex's mother was lecturing him for his messy computer room. I don't know if he felt embarassed to be lectured in front of his friend (that's me), but luckily I was chatting with his father. His father also looked quite happy to be chatting with his son's friend (ahem that's me) Actually I was thinking of helping Alex to fix the finger board in, but his father is only free to do it this evening but Alex is going out, so...

Like that lor. Dunno when I can climb again.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker