>Home

Friday, November 25, 2005

convince, confuse

If I can't convince myself, I confuse myself, and in the process confuse others.
This is so messy.
I've hurt Stephanie.
I didn't know the word "sweet" is a taboo.
I've committed the mistake that I listed out...
Don't make someone say he/she likes you when you yourself aren't ready to commit yourself.
This is just not fair to the other party.
It is like pulling a mule along, but the mule has no idea where he/she is going.

And no, I'm not going to redeem myself by making illogical decision.
This is not like redeeming free frying pan at supermarket.
And she won't be happy if I just decide to go along not out of my own will.
Oh.. perhaps she will. No, I don't think so.

Stephanie, thanks.
Aren't we supposed to be there for each other.. in words and not in deeds.
Ok this is super ironical.

*please guys, this is a serious entry, no crap comments please.*



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker