>Home

Monday, November 21, 2005

ants in honey

I saw a few dead ants in my bottle of honey.

Not sure should I call them poor thing, or should I call them silly. They wanted to eat the honey, ended up being drowned in the honey. For simplicity, why didn't they attack my jar of sugar? Cos honey taste sweeter? Hmm.. but is it worth their life? Well maybe it is the sweetest thing they've ever tasted in their life, so can't really say it is a regret.

Instantly reminded me of casual sex... people just wanted to have fun but ended up having AIDS. Sad huh? The worst is I've read a girl got it on her first time, from her husband somemore. This isn't fair, not as if she sleeps around or what. Why must she be punished for what her husband did?

Sorry, wrong analogy.



4 Comments:

  • ants have a very short lifespan.. and i dun think they have much brains to think of what they're doing.. so they drowned themselves in the honey becuz they wanna get the sugar out from the honey.. which is your analysis of sweet things..

    with regards to the casual sex thingy.. well.. this is life.. some people get a good life.. some don't.. and some people have to bear the burden of other people's mistakes.. which is the lady from your example..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/22/2005 07:37:00 AM  

  • i think the ants passed on feeling sweet and satisfied... hope so.

    now, i need to clear away those corpse before eating my honey!!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/22/2005 09:01:00 AM  

  • aiya.. no need to clear la..
    just eat it as it is la.. hahaha..

    ants=protein.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/22/2005 02:27:00 PM  

  • that reminds me of something....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/22/2005 04:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker