>Home

Monday, November 21, 2005

lucky basket, he got that kubrick

I was aimlessly surfing the net looking for Kubricks, then went into this person's blog and realise he got that "impossible to find" Kubrick! !@#$%"^ The special thing about it is there is only 1 in every 96 boxes. You will get what I mean when you visit Action City and look at all the Kubricks, Be@rbricks and Evirob. They come in boxes and you won't know which one you are buying. Some may call it thrill, others may not, especially when you end up having 2 of the same kind.

I saw at Yahoo Auction, someone is selling a set of 5 at HK$1200, which is around S$300. (The funny thing is, the seller is a Singaporean but he posted it in HK Yahoo) Then another guy is selling the 80s' SAS Kubrick at S$50 (but the item has been posted for quite a long time, basket he doesn't want to lower the price) Why don't they rob a bank?

Ok this is my pathetic collection, Manpower people should have seen it at the office on my desk. 22 years old and still playing toys...



2 Comments:

  • dun worry la.. me also still play with toys lor.. hahaha.. but well, these kind of toys are toys that not normal kids can afford one.. so it's still ok lor.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/22/2005 07:34:00 AM  

  • you play with adult toys is it? *giggle*

    actually my collection ain't that crazy, each cost me less than 10 bucks excluding the case. Now feeling regret because ToyBox was having close down sale when I bought my first 2 kubricks.. now it is taken over by MiniToon (it was opposite Carrefour@Suntec)
    In my opinion MiniToon sells rubbish.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/22/2005 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker