>Home

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

what the fish...

fish fish fish... who do i have to eat fish for lunch.... ?
Not helping my mood at all.
Sigh.... a bit not satisfied with my Statics & Mechanics paper this morning. Maybe when you like something the most, it will hurt you the worst. Something like love. Nothing, just that among the 5 modules I like it the most, that's all.
Surprisingly, Indian and Pakistani ambassadors were seated very close to me, in fact Rizwan was just beside me. Talking about border skirmishes and territorial dispute...

Hmm... 4 questions, I attempted Q4 first, cos it has the highest weightage, but still couldn't finish it due to time contraint. I could have, if I just eat a bit into the other question's time. But exam condition calls for tactics. This is not leisure or interest... this is WAR.
Ok the only interesting question is the one on the clutch... if your right leg is broken, my answer is you should use the clutch on the left side. Firstly this question is psychological, the answer must be out of the norm. Secondly, I bai ka before so I know how it feels. Thirdly, using clutch on the right side is good for STANDING, but not for walking which the question stated...

After the paper they took so long to collect the answer booklets, as if they needed to calculate the maximum stress per pile and the deflection of the rope... for goodness sake, this is the only paper that the lecturers actually count the number!! Kind of pissed when we saw the Japanese Studies candidates went off happily.. oh the examiner for JS was damn noisy, kept making annoucement and annoucement...

Ameet kept teasing me about what sure got A and all those craps.. I won't blame him, look at the population problem in India. On the contrary, Pakistan was smarter, said that he won't bother asking me since he will see it in my blog.

I just feel like skipping Maths paper tomorrow. What's the point of going when you know you won't do well? Oh, maybe they give marks for writing down your matriculation number.



2 Comments:

  • Hmm, you bai ka before, but you got use clutch before?

    The clutch from my experience is used on the same side as the injured one. I guess one reason is because of the balance. If you have the clutch on the left side with your right side injured, your CG not between the two supports.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 11/24/2005 08:18:00 AM  

  • true that it helps balance when standing, but what about walking? In between steps there will be a big gap and during that time there will be inequilibrium. Consider using it on the side of the uninjured leg, it will be very much like riding a bicycle since your CG is directly above your line of motion.
    Think when u had the clutch, u didn't try it on the other side.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/24/2005 01:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker