>Home

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

big tin oreo

Can I whine?
Argh!! This morning went to ShopNSave with my mother, saw that Christmas edition Oreo... actually this is not my first time seeing it, saw it the other day at Cold Storage while hunting for jelly... but still... really tempted to buy it at $4.75, but... ok better behave myself.

I used to be quite addicted to Oreo during JC time. If you open my locker door, all the oreo will fall out from it! Somemore my locker was the top in the row... luckily I bribed the student council if not the teacher raid it then that's it.. (no la just kidding) Haha I had a locker all to myself and the cute juniors used to slip pieces of notes into it. So sweet~

This is my first time visiting this branch of ShopNSave since it opened not long ago, 'cos I usually go to the one at Ang Mo Kio central. Argh there is this cute looking girl packing vegetable. Ok not my business.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker