>Home

Thursday, November 24, 2005

KO the exam

dunno if it's the exam K.O. me or I K.O. the exam. But now I'm feeling damn sleepy... this is illogical, I didn't work hard, why am I tired? Oh, my engine efficiency is zero, only knows how to burn fuel but no output.

During the exam period has been seeing a lot of weird behaviours from people. First there is this botak. (shan't elaborate.) Then Hong Jun kept rubbing my hair before every paper as if it will pass the luck to him. (no wonder I so suay) Then Kai Hui... ermm she sat in front of me for 3 papers and dunno why she kept turning her head and giggled at me. Oh, don't worry, I don't want to get beaten up by her bf, and she is a Chow also.

Today's maths paper... ermm... well.... what can I say about something I don't quite like? Actually I used to love maths in secondary school. I could come up with questions that the maths dept couldn't answer. Then as I went to JC, the interest wore off... started to hate calculus, and for the module I am taking, it is mainly calculus.. crap! Wait till next semester when it is linear algebra.. oh, will I make it to next semester?

Wanted to crap more... but no energy.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker