>Home

Friday, November 25, 2005

weird host

Yes, Alex is a weird host! (I avoided the word 'lousy', cos I seldom host friends)
Actually Alex's mother was the one who served me, felt a bit embarassed a elder was serving a kid like me. Oh, I'm really glad to see Alex's mother look fine! Haha she jokingly grumbled that Alex doesn't know how to entertain guest.. haha.

So after our failed attempt at the finger board, we went into Alex's room where he showed me his new game (by playing it in front of a standing me) So he was showing me the magic spells and the chop or whatever you call it that the hero was making at monsters... Then when the game was loading the next map, Alex moved over to his laptop to check his ofice emails. With an evil intention I took his place to play the game, making stupid actions and etc but still quite good already for someone playing it the first time. Feels like the game I played before called Die by the Sword, but minus the fanciful magic spells.

My evil intention did have the desired effect. I sucessfully displaced Alex from the game so that he diligently did his office work from his laptop, and also partly I felt like wanting to go down to change the bolt and get it over and done with once and for all.

Oh, I think I did mention in my earlier entries the dream about building a bouldering wall in my room and getting buried under the collapsed overhangs... still comical whenever I think of it..



7 Comments:

  • dreams..
    reminded me of when I was young I always have this horrible dream of vampires chasing me and I will start to pack clothes and books and think of what I have to bring along with me when escaping the building. Then I'll be jumping down the steps 2 at a time, afraid I'll fall but I never do.. a lot of other details... pretty silly.. hehz.
    Then there was the one where I would be standing on a huge jigsaw puzzle and it would suddenly start to go to pieces under my feet and I would be desperately trying to put them back in place.. Like afraid it will be messy..
    Weird, I hardly have any dreams anymore..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2005 12:25:00 AM  

  • yes, when I was young I also had weird dream of something engulfing me or something like teleported to another world...

    haha sounds like books mean a lot to you, cos u even pack books before fleeing..

    yup as we grow up, the dreams become more realistic, a reflection of our daily life. But how come will have dirty dreams...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/26/2005 03:55:00 PM  

  • Kia ORa (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. If you came to my house, it would be "self service" - no one would serve you, so you're lucky. Take care. You should shower before you go to bed then you wouldn't have dirty dreams..............

    By Blogger Kelvin, at 11/26/2005 04:13:00 PM  

  • wow, thanks for your krazy advice, Kelvin! I don't recall showering in my dream, oh maybe with girls... oopz did I say something?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/26/2005 04:19:00 PM  

  • yeah, was crazy abt books then... u know ppl say if u dream of running meaning u haf a goal in life at that time. gross, i have a goal in life in pri school but not now. Not appropriate.

    dirty dreams ah... simple lah, if you think psychology, freud sure will say it is an obvious unconscious sexual desire...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2005 04:38:00 PM  

  • that is not logical... then how about... ermm sometimes I dream of falling into holes while walking, so what does it mean? Obsessed with holes? err.... gosh.. no please no....

    does "obvious" contradict "unconscious".. so confusing..

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/26/2005 04:41:00 PM  

  • obvious to them (i.e. psychologists), but not to you. Get it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2005 04:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker