>Home

Monday, November 28, 2005

keeping it simple and true

Last night Rizwan suddenly asked me on MSN "Why did you have a fight with Stephanie?"
er.. I was like, did I? Then he went on to talk about flings and a lot more craps...
No I didn't have a fight with anyone except for poor enemy soliders in my computer game. Actually Stephie and I are getting to know each other better. Fantastic wonders of being strangers. (oh she corrected me this morning on this, didn't sound happy with the word "strangers")

Anyway, she asked me something funny this morning.. she asked if I can be her god-brother. But why bother becoming god-siblings? She said she wants to have an elder brother... err... OKAY, but... NO. Sharks I rejected her again... I think I need to quote Shakes Beer for the umpteenth time...

Caesar Good friends, go in, and taste some wine with me; And we, like friends, will straightway go together.
Brutus [aside] That every like is not the same, O Caesar! The heart of Brutus yearns to think upon.
--- Julius Caesar Act two Scene 2


Friends don't need to call one another friends. If I call you friend, most probably I will stab you the next moment like how Brutus & Co did to Caesar... I think I told this to Alex, Nicole Ho and Tong. Speaking of Tong, haha his online romance is a classic example! He and "headmistress" knew each other from Friendster. They flirted each other on msn and sms until one day they decided to meet up. Now they are steadily planning for marriage. Basket. I thought I don't believe in online romance.



2 Comments:

  • Wow.... god-bro.... sounds familiar... muahahah.

    Anyway, regarding friendz, while you might say that sometimes with friendz,dun need to mention. Other times, might prob need to affirm each other. Don't really know how to put it. Haha... but that's what I feel. Action speaks louder than words though sometimes, but sometimes, some words are still necessary.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 11/28/2005 10:07:00 PM  

  • I do agree with you, cos little words mean a lot at times. There are people who can't catch the hint unless you put it explicitly. As for females, I think they need affirmation more. Something like what people call 名份. But it also means that they are more vulnerable to sweet talks.

    How often do you hear me call people friend? Not as if like how I would call a climber a climber.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/28/2005 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker