>Home

Sunday, November 27, 2005

funny service at CJ

The service at Crystal Jade Macau Cafe@Bugis Junction is funny... very funny...
This is the sequence they delivered our orders: dessert, rice, tim sum.... hello? I know traditional Chinese words read from right to left, but you don't have to serve the food in reverse orders right???

I was scooping rice from the plate to my bowl, and as you all know, a bowl can only hold one bowl of rice, so I told my mother and brother to scoop the remaining rice as well if not they will confiscate the quarter-plate of rice. My brother said cannot be that ridiculous. The moment he finished his sentence a supervisor came and collect the plate. (of cos we stopped him) Then my brother said to my mum "he's right..." A quarter plate of rice is not as if it is one grain of it left.....

Then I was pouring tea for myself when that supervisor came to clear our table. He used his finger to push my cup away inch by inch while I was pouring... what the!! Comedy central is it?

I just find it funny... not really angry, just... funny. Maybe ridiculous.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker