>Home

Sunday, November 27, 2005

close shave at carrefour

I felt so dramatic this afternoon.

Think cos Christmas is around the corner and it's school holiday, the toy section at Carrefour was super crowded with shoppers. (In case you haven't noticed, the toy section of Carrefour is right at the entrance on the 2nd level). Toy promoters were seen everywhere demonstrating toys to kids and bluffing parents to buy them... I was walking halfway when a remote control aeroplane came straight towards my head!! YES! Straight at me, my head!!(blame my 179cm height) I dunno where I got my reflex but within a nanosecond I ducked and the plane whizzed past just above my head. I tell you it was freaking horrible!!!

The promoter kept apologising to me, but I was too traumatised to react. I think I stoned there for a few minutes....

hmm maybe I should have done the matrix move. Maybe not, what if my head hits some girls' bosom behind? -_-"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker