>Home

Monday, November 28, 2005

lamers activated

Edwin just came back from Sydney yesterday and I feel kinda honoured to go out with him today. (later then I realize he will only be going back in February..)

I waited for him outside Kuan Im Thong. Surprisingly there were quite a lot of worshippers. Dunno if it was because I was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt, people were looking at me as if thinking "what is a monk doing standing outside guan yin tang?" It is interesting to know that young people like Edwin also go to temple to worship. Edwin told me that before he set off to Sydney he prayed for something, so today he went back to "return the favour". Hmm I burned joss sticks too, as usual praying for something for the whole human race. So selfless... I'm so stupid, should've prayed for something for myself right?

Then we went to Sim Lim cos Edwin wanted to hunt for laptop pouch, CD-RW drive and repair his thumbdrive. I don't follow up with hardware news, so I wasn't of much help. Then we went to Bugis Junction to find a cafe to sit down to look at Edwin's photo. (he brought along his laptop) Initially we found a table at Starbucks near the sliding door, but whenever the sliding door opened cigarette smoke would rush in directly at us, so we changed place. Coffee Bean was packed as well, just couldn't understand why would a Monday afternoon be so crowded.

So we went to The Coffee Connoisseur. Guess what, we met Farhan there! Oh he was Charlie 2IC, now working at tcc. As a miser, this was the first time I visit tcc, so caveman right? I ordered a cup of Oreo Mocha Frappe, which was simply fantastic! Oreo goes well with just almost anything. So in between sips Edwin showed me photos of his life at University of New South Wales. They were indeed very interesting and Edwin flooded me with details, but somehow I just felt sleepy... not Edwin's fault (maybe partly his, cos he kept telling me names that I dunno), really, cos it happens in canteen as well. My staying-awake-at-eatery endurance has been weakening since I joined NUS, must be the lack of 9 months of afternoon nap.

Somehow the 2 of us need a third person for us to become lame.



5 Comments:

  • Oh my god.. you weirdo! While you were typing this entry, I was enjoying a Oreo Mocha Frappe at TCC, cineleisure. Thats freaky...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2005 11:21:00 PM  

  • freak.. why is this world so coincidental....???

    something is not right for me...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/28/2005 11:28:00 PM  

  • hahaha.. well said la chow.. but then again.. u realised that we all actually do a lot of lame shit in australia?? while posing for the pictures??

    the pics looks interesting right?? hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/29/2005 12:21:00 AM  

  • yeah the pics do look interesting. How i wish we can do those poses here in singapore.
    different culture i guess.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/29/2005 06:51:00 AM  

  • u can.. if u dare to.. i mean.. i dare to pose.. but not many others dare to pose in front of the camera lor..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 11/29/2005 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker