>Home

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

tunnel pest


Was waiting for train at Outram Park MRT Station yesterday when I saw 2 aunties asking a young lady how to get to Potong Pasir. The young lady looked like a mainlander-Chinese (let's not care about what's her job) and she went to look at the directory together with the 2 aunties. Then she told the 2 lost aunties to board the Boon Lay-bound train. I was like, what the...

I was telling myself 好人难做, so didn't intend to bother, just then a guy pointed the aunties back to this side of the platform, ie Pasir Ris-bound. Just as the train was approaching, I couldn't take it anymore and showed the aunties the way to the North East Line platform, where they could board the train to Potong Pasir.

I feel sorry for the 2 aunties, being kicked around like a ball. I could see that Chinese woman with a stupid smile at the corner of her lips.

If you can't solve a problem, at least don't make it worse lah! Very paiseh to say you dunno the way meh...



2 Comments:

  • wah.. if i were you hor.. would tell the aunties straight already.. just tell them lor.. if they scold u.. then hao xin mei hao bao lor.. tat's wad i think lor..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/02/2006 05:33:00 PM  

  • at that moment dunno why I was feeling a bit grey about this world, so decided not to be a kind soul.

    I think the aunties wouldn't scold, since they were the one seeking help. Just a bit unhappy with that woman.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/02/2006 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker