>Home

Friday, July 28, 2006

azuki coffee cooler

Went to TCC for a coffee break with my father and my mother's good friend who came to Singapore to attend my brother's convocation. I had an Azuki Coffee Cooler which was quite special. The red beans blended in quite nicely with the coffee. (to be honest I was attracted by its name)

My mother's friend was saying when the coffee bean harvest is overwhelmingly good, the coffee growers have to destroy the extra beans so as not to spoil market. I was thinking, if your harvest is good, it is natural to happily sell more than normal times. How many would be thoughtful enough to think of the big picture? (I have heard of vineyard losing money because of good harvest)

How interesting, one can lose more when he wants to gain more.



9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker