>Home

Thursday, July 20, 2006

crap of the day

Cinna: What is my name? Whither am I going? Where do I dwell? Am I a married man or a bachelor? Then, to answer every man directly and briefly, wisely and truly: wisely I say, I am a bachelor.
2nd Pleb: That's as much as to say they are fools that marry. You'll bear me a bang for that, I fear..

-William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act three Scene 3

I try to be very sensible, but I really want to say this: most of the females I've met are unreasonable.

Why is it that females always allow themselves to behave a certain way, but forbid males to behave likewise? Why do they have the right to malign males? Why do they have the right to deny males' rights? Why shouldn't males argue with females? Why must males give in?

My alma mater used to have connection with Malayan Communist Party, but that doesn't make me a MCP. And I said most of those I've met, which means majority of the females on this planet should be harmless.

I wonder how amoeba lives its genderless life.
(and if you are a female reading this blog, don't assume I'm talking about you. But you are always welcomed to admit.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker