>Home

Saturday, July 15, 2006

pinch of chalk

Another nice Saturday climbing at SAFRA Yishun. 4 of us, Alex, Junjie, Seong Per and me. We saw Angie's younger sister Ann, who doesn't really look like Angie. Are all younger siblings taller than the elder? No, Alex is shorter than his elder brother.

Getting quite irritated with overhangs, especially when the routes call for high-step or heel-hook. Can't I just flag? And I killed everyone by suggesting a killer warm-up route.

My climbing is getting from bad to worse, relying too much on arm power. Could feel the pumpedness when I struggled to pull open my drawer. Hmm, must improve on techniques. Graceful ballet moves maybe?

Lesson for life: Don't let go too soon, but don't hang for too long.



3 Comments:

  • wah.. Sargent Lee follow u all become regular at the wall already ah??

    wanted to call u to ask if u all climbing on saturday one.. but then.. fell sick.. on thursday and friday.. so never call u to ask.. otherwise i will be down to climb also lor.. only ok to walk around in the city.. not too vigourous.. considering i took cab to and fro city hall and my place..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 7/16/2006 12:20:00 PM  

  • err I thought you went MOS on Friday night...?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/16/2006 02:43:00 PM  

  • no la.. sick.. how to go MOS?? wanted to go.. but then sick ma..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 7/18/2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker