>Home

Friday, July 21, 2006

unpaid overtime

My boss' boss wanted to treat me dinner tonight, but he hadn't notified his wife -_-" so the dinner was cancelled last minute. In place of it, my 2 bosses treated me to drink coffee at the place near Amoy Quee Camp.

During this few hours of me sniffing in second-hand smoke and sipping ice lemon tea, a lot of stories were told. Actually there were 6 people applying for my current temp position, in which I was only my supervisors' second choice. Their first choice was an ORD personel whose resume was full of skills. Then among the other applicants there were pretty girls as well, but Ong said he scared he raises his voice then she would cry. I was my boss' boss' first choice (that overrules everything) cos I am engineering related. (ermm, really?) In fact I didn't even submit my resume, let alone photo. Actually my job agent crapped out a resume and sent to my company.

Another interesting story-- the industrial attachment guy. I thought I am the only one who thinks he is slack, actually it seems like everyone thinks so. It stunned me enough to see him reading newspaper during work hour, now I know he slept in office, slept in toilet, demanded from my boss' boss why he has to wear uniform, etc etc.

Will I leave a legacy behind? Well, that's not included in the contract, but I didn't sign anything, did I?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker