>Home

Thursday, July 27, 2006

convo meal

Today is my brother's convocation.

Saw a lot of funny things, such as people taking photo with inverted cert folder, people walking up the stage with their handbag, people wearing sports shoes, people wearing short sleeves, people's hat dropping... But they have cert, I don't. Oh, and lotsa audience who didn't know what is silent mode.

Behind the smiling face of mine, can't help feeling a bit pathetic of myself. Although my brother and I are from different university, we are in the same course. Somehow subconsciously I'm always trying to following his footstep, reluctant to explore new ground. (just like climbing, always push others to test out the route first). But actually he asked me for help in school work more than I asked him.

Can I last till my convocation comes?



5 Comments:

  • Wah, so zai ar ur bro ask u questions? Well u all studying the same thing don't mean that u r copying him and u have ur own worth too,no need for such comparisons.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/28/2006 02:58:00 AM  

  • yah, at least I have chosen the top 9 engineering course in the world... NUS Engineering!

    quite glad for my parents, one less worry for them.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/28/2006 08:43:00 AM  

  • wahahaha.. i dunno how true the rankings are.. but so far.. i only know im in the best engineering school in australia.. tat's all.. hahaha.. it's damn not easy to score here also man..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 7/28/2006 08:56:00 AM  

  • Top 9? Bleah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/29/2006 01:12:00 AM  

  • I'm just quoting from the engin website...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/30/2006 08:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker