>Home

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

cors - thunder only happens when it's bidding

Song of the day - Dreams by The Corrs

Time of the year for CORS again, with round 1A ended a few hours ago (and result coming out a few hours later) Have been cracking my skull thinking of what GEM to take this semester.


I don't quite understand, but some people has placed 200 points for ME2 core modules, and look at ME2121, high demand?? The department has told us to place 1 bid point for the core modules, now 1 point doesn't seem that safe anymore.

Now, how can it be possible the quota is exceeded? Mechanical Engineering modules.. could it be year 4 student retake, or... some brave arts students want to take this as breadth?

If I got outbidded for my own core modules, I don't know what to say...



8 Comments:

  • dun understand how the bidding thingy goes.. but it does seem interesting.. i dun have to bid.. just have to ensure that I can do the course can liaoz..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/01/2006 10:13:00 PM  

  • I got all the core modules leh,1point.Is there a problem with urs?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/02/2006 02:12:00 AM  

  • Haha...one of my friends was those who put 200 points. He didn't read his email.

    By Blogger snoookems, at 8/02/2006 12:28:00 PM  

  • I got all my core modules.

    The bid point issue was a bit scary, but the main question is why the quota got overshot?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/02/2006 02:56:00 PM  

  • hmmm... i think u need to email ur dept to ask bout the quota

    tt's wat i did for my core mod which is compulsory for 20+ ppl but the quota was only 18... they called me to tell they forgot about the quota -__-

    By Blogger Eva, at 8/03/2006 09:38:00 PM  

  • lol. I got all my core modules the first time round, just can't help feeling puzzled.

    Thanks anyway Am|go!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/03/2006 09:57:00 PM  

  • Mech Engine? Hrm I thought I saw you in the bridging course... Are you one of the brave souls from the 01C forum who wants to take 02C as breadth? :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2006 11:38:00 PM  

  • hi, don't think that's me.... not that brave. =p

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/04/2006 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker