>Home

Saturday, August 26, 2006

toxic birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. Today I have less than half a life left.

Had dinner with Alex, Nicholl and Meder at Ichiban Boshi at Esplanade. There seems to be a trend that the 4 of us climbers like to celebrate birthday at Japanese restaurants. I had a very big happy meal served on a very big tray =) 3 cups of sake.

Then we went to Max Brenner Chocolate Bar which was quite cosy. They served nothing except chocolate (minus the mineral water) No alcohol here.

Next we went to this nice pub at Boat Quay called Actors. It's very cool cos there were customers jamming oldie songs. They even played birthday song for me =) 2 submarines and about 2 glasses of beer. This was where Nicholl wet my pants when she held my glass in front of me and drop the cup of vodka into the beer and it overflowed.

I tell you those guys were all out to make me drunk. Next we went to Sahara. 2 graveyards, a few sips of Alex's white russian, and a few puff of shisha That's it, that's when Merlion shifted indoor and the water jet got half-digested food inside. Everything was fine until I had to hold my breath to pose for a photoshot with the shisha smoke, and I choked... then my stomach turned upside down... then I told Alex I needed plastic bag. Vomitted.

I think they will kill me with alcohol poisoning before I even got drunk. Very funny, when we were leaving Sahara I said to the waiter "sorry leh, have to make you clean up" Went to Riverwalk's toilet to continue puking, and Alex seemed surprised that I took the toilet paper to clean the toilet seat... surprisingly sane, surprisingly conscious. And Alex sent me home by bus. (and I knew where to alight) Sorry to make him take cab home.

Today... I only stopped puking at 12noon.



11 Comments:

  • goodness.. please take care.

    By Blogger tstar, at 8/26/2006 04:32:00 PM  

  • Merlion joke cracked me up :)
    Why did he send you on a bus? I thought i told him to get a cab for you !?
    Good to hear that you are ok now and sorry!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/26/2006 06:43:00 PM  

  • Hey bro! Glad you had the experience of a lifetime. And there's not need to say sorry mah. We're buddies rite? Keke

    Take care! You'll be up and about real soon!

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/26/2006 06:43:00 PM  

  • LOL!! We are reading his blog at the same time!!

    Chow suggested Bus mah... so bus lor....

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/26/2006 06:44:00 PM  

  • everybody, I'm still breathing..

    aiya Meder don't have to say sorry, in fact i feel apologetic that you all failed to make me drunk =P and wasted the money.

    Maybe i should have puked earlier.

    Anyway, Thanks for everything! (hidden meaning included)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/26/2006 07:57:00 PM  

  • Happy belated birthday!Whoa, 'merlion-ing' on your big day huh! Take care orh..

    By Blogger Christine, at 8/26/2006 11:22:00 PM  

  • WAH...Birthday never say!!Can treat you mah!!Tsk tsk...hah wah got drunk ar, shiok or not?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2006 01:50:00 AM  

  • thanks scarlette!! I'm ok liao, but will have alcohol-phobia for a while. =S

    hj not drunk lor, you can ask all of them... =P Don't need to treat lah, you still a kid~ or maybe next monday u always treat me the best fruit drinks in engin canteen =)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/27/2006 08:35:00 AM  

  • eh.. normal la.. but hmm.. the alcohol u took in was not too much wad.. the ones that we drink here during birthdays are worst.. even not on my birthday.. i down about 9 glasses of beer.. and probably like 5 shooters or something like tat.. tat was think two nights ago.. the birthday girl was drinking more.. hahaha.. got so smashed.. but never puked..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/27/2006 09:56:00 AM  

  • happy birthday!! =D (whenever that was supposed to be?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2006 01:06:00 PM  

  • edwin: please lor, why would you want to compare with someone who doesn't go clubbing or pubbing? I may not even have stepped into a pub once in a year. This is like us laughing at you when you couldn't clear the first panel of the wall.

    thanks chelle! it was supposed to be last friday.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/27/2006 02:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker