>Home

Sunday, August 20, 2006

my new rockport

I got a new pair of shoes today!

It's a pair of Rockport. Actually I was choosing between Caterpillar and Rockport at Royal Sporting House, I like both brands quite a bit, the Caterpillar looks damn macho, but then guess it would be baking my feet in this climate as well. Wanted to try the Rockport, but no staff attended to us, so we didn't make any purchase at RSH.

Then we went to Rockport's own store (which is managed by RSH as well) The staff there was really helpful. Not the smiley type, but he was really patient and sincere in explaining the feature of the shoes, then made an effort to look at my foot shape. To be honest I felt like it was my first time buying shoes.

Feel a bit heart pain that my mother paid for it. My birthday present. (no no no I'm not hinting to you guys!! I don't have a wishlist anyway)



5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker