>Home

Saturday, February 11, 2006

when hot choc dates coffee

This time round coffee has that icy-cold look while hot chocolate doesn't feel like she is hot chocolate anymore...

Steph treated me a cup of mocha freeze!! We were fighting with each other in front of the cashier over who was going to pay, and the Coffee Club Xpress lady was grining... What do you expect? Whoever wins, the stall still wins.

My heart aches, cos at $3+ per drink it is not the normal kind of spending for her (nor me, but anyway...) And yes they are out to earn, +50cents for honey, +60cents for syrup, if I go supermarket I can get a whole jar of honey at $6. You get my point?

Steph's hot choc tasted more like chocolate milk than hot chocolate. It was so different from the one from Spinelli. We were saying the auntie accidentally poured too much creamer and oopz!

Canteen coffee and milo next time.



5 Comments:

  • The hot choc/choc milk was NOT on my plans... =)

    Spinelli's hot chocolate was worth every cent!

    And Arts canteen's milo not nice...

    By Blogger tstar, at 2/11/2006 10:24:00 PM  

  • hmm.. hot choc.. try this at home.. steam the milk.. then mix it with melted choc.. stir it well.. then after tat.. add marshmallows to it.. will taste nice if im not wrong..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 2/12/2006 02:44:00 PM  

  • I still think hot chocolate can be cheaper... they are selling the Calbury's or Hershey's hot chocolate powder at $6. Marshmallows sold separately.

    Milo truck, where art thou....?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 2/12/2006 08:55:00 PM  

  • I think the trucks are all busy, employed at the Chingays around singapore... hehz..

    By Blogger tstar, at 2/13/2006 12:14:00 AM  

  • milo trucks.. hmmm.. always reminds me of toa payoh swimmin pool.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 2/13/2006 11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker