>Home

Friday, February 10, 2006

osin isuck massage chair

For 2 hours in LT12 yesterday, I was having hell of a massage on the Lecture Theatre seat. Don't ask me how he did it, this freak sitting behind me kept pushing his knee onto the back of my seat, and occasionally sandwiching my shoulder with his knees. Being a nice guy as I am, I only shot him a look once... not wanting to miss any bit of the History lecture.

I just don't understand, how did me manage to do that? Was he slouching to the extent that his head was resting on where his butt was supposed to be? At 179cm I am not really a short guy, but I could still keep my beautiful legs within my territory. Is there an inverse relation that short guys usually stick their legs to beyond their row?

For a free back massage, go to LT12 at Faulty of Arts & Social Science, NUS. Many seats available.
(Arts Fac really gives me bad experience)



7 Comments:

  • hehe.. free massage.. wah.. but tat must be painful though.. hahaha.. irritating also..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 2/10/2006 03:33:00 PM  

  • HUH? How did he do that?? Sandwiching your shoulders with his knees? His legs must be super long lah...power sia!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2006 11:26:00 PM  

  • Haiz, really sorry that FASS give you bad experience. I feel so embarrassed of my own faculty.

    Or did that guy have something for your shoulders...?! haha..

    Just nice today this person accidentally scraped his/her slipper against my chair so there's that short vibration feeling like my phone vibrated. I turned back and stared at the foot and the foot moved away. And then I actually muttered "Sorry"! I don't know I said that for what! Told you to speak up, end up I take it all in too.. I still apologize to the foot lor! Got people so dumb or not... Talk to foot.. *slaps forehead*

    Oh now I realize I apologize coz the person didn't do it on purpose and I stared at his/her foot. Smart me.

    By Blogger tstar, at 2/10/2006 11:32:00 PM  

  • u know.. it reminds me of the info-ed program that i saw.. about singaporeand not knowing their own space.. and barging into other people's territory.. so ya lor.. think this must be the case tat the info-ed is talkin about.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 2/11/2006 10:21:00 AM  

  • actually it happens everywhere... even in engin fac...

    Just now on the bus I saw a boy sticked his leg across the walk way.... he ain't even tall. Really wished I kicked his leg off from the joint...

    shucks a little lamb turns violent.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 2/11/2006 01:12:00 PM  

  • wahaha.. u calling yourself a lamb ah?? haiz.. next week im flyin back liaoz..

    not much time really to spend with you all.. hahaha.. a lot of time spent on settling stuff.. sianz.. did u all climb today??

    eh.. but seriously, i dun really get to see people not respecting their personal spaces.. no knowledge at all man.. crap..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 2/11/2006 03:58:00 PM  

  • no I didn't climb today, had test.

    I didn't have much time to visit your blog too, everyone is busy... I just feel like the red light turns green too quickly too soon.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 2/11/2006 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker