>Home

Saturday, July 01, 2006

(run out of title for climbing day)

Another nice climbing day at Yishun with Alex, Jason, Bernard, Angie and Junjie. Has been a really really long time since I last saw Junjie, and now he has graduated. =) Almost all of us did 3 climbs today, and for me I did lane 5 (blue?), lead-climbed lane 6 white (or red?) and then finally lane 4 blue. Yeah yeah I was stuck at 4 blue long ago, but the tiles had been changed quite a bit ever since I last touched that lane, now all big jugs. And it was almost as long since I last lead-climbed. Chalk helps to solve rustiness.

I realised actually Jason hasn't changed, it is me who has changed. He still talks nastily, but I seem to be able to take it (or ignore it) quite well. He still keeps saying if Chow can do it so can he. Hello that line is not for him to say. Self encouragement or self comforting? Anyway today did a dyno and fell, and also screamed a bit when I did the finishing move, feel like I did put in effort today. (as if all the while I didn't)

Actually climbing itself is just one of the activities. I think most important is to meet up with friends, and we chat too~ For example Junjie shared about his trip to Vietnam, then Angie and I talked about World Cup. Hey she's the first person who actually talks about the match and not the odds, not like most people nowadays.

Oh, and I saw some cool climbing videos on Marcin's ipod video~



4 Comments:

  • hehe..its Marcin :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/01/2006 08:33:00 PM  

  • oopz. and everyone just call him Martin, just like they call you Med-der.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/02/2006 09:34:00 AM  

  • seems like u guys had a great day out..

    hmm.. people do change.. just how u accept them only ma..

    i dunno.. to me.. it seems i've changed in terms of thinkin after this trip to oz this session..

    so yea.. forgive and forget.. i speak nastily sometimes too.. just tat i always joke about it.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 7/02/2006 10:48:00 AM  

  • Jason didn't change, only his hair grew long.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/02/2006 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker