>Home

Monday, June 26, 2006

nalgene's brother, brother's nalgene


Guess what, I kind of forced my brother to buy a Nalgene bottle for himself. It started with him always borrowing my beloved Firefly Yellow Nalgene bottle for his badminton games. The other time he even wanted to bring it along to Cambodia, but of course I refused. Guess it must have looked cool huh?

SO, for $14 he got himself one, a bit girly Raspberry Red. So now the younger brother has the older bottle, and the elder brother has the newer one. It kind of reminds me of when I go climbing, Alex, Nicholl and I line our colourful Nalgene bottles up, and when I was in AJC ODAC, a few of us used to put our bottles as boundary markers.

Kind of wish he'd bought this one... =P



8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker