>Home

Monday, June 19, 2006

of doing business

Incident 1:
My brother's colleague brought him to a hawker centre in Alexandra to try an exotic fruit juice. They arrived at stall A, saw a few certs hanging there, so they thought that's the stall, and went on to order 2 cups. Took a few sips, nothing special. Then their head turn a few degrees away and saw another stall, stall B, selling the same drink, with dozens more certs hanging. They realised they ordered from the wrong stall... My brother suggested buying from stall B to compare, so he went to stall B and ordered. The uncle at stall B was smart, could see my brother had ordered from stall A, so he told my brother "I treat you half a cup, hope you can support us lah!" My brother was smart too, so he bought one cup (plus half a cup free) Woala! Totally different taste!! And guess what, the auntie from stall A kept staring at my brother & Co.

Incident 2:
My mother went to fruit stall to buy pineapple. 1 for 50cents, 3 for $1. But my mother only wanted to buy 1. Then another woman came, suggested sharing so that can get cheaper. So the woman paid 1 dollar to the stall, and told my mother to give her 50cents. My mother only stared at her.

Incident 3:
Remember
this incident? So under the manager's apology and invitation, we went down to the same Pizzahut, to sort of feedback on the service. Now, this meal was complimentary...
(in my opinion, the previous meal should have been complimentary, cos we were pissed the most then, but it was still great to know pizzahut still values feedback. Btw, another small incident and sidenote, was at Crystal Jade, ordered E-Fu noodle, waited half an hour before we discovered that the manager forgot to key in the order. They apologised, but then, the correct thing they should have done was to give us a complimentary dish.)

Am I asking for too much? Yes, but some restaurants do give complimentary dish as apology while the customer wait for their belated order.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker