>Home

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

heaven and earth

Since my interview in the afternoon was at Raffles' Place and the timing was nice, I asked Alex out for lunch. (that should stop him from saying "haven't seen you for a while" for a while) It's always nice to meet good friends =)

Went to this cosy cafe called His Grace Cafe at Change Alley (if I'm not wrong) When I took a sip of the mocha I thought I was in heaven for a split second (coincidentally it's a Christian cafe).. then I looked at the cashier counter and saw packets of Lavazza coffee stacking behind... oh my goodness! No.1 coffee in Italy, need I say more? We had yogurt waffles too, which were suprisingly nice~ Didn't know yogurt can be a substitution for ice cream.

So over sips of coffee and mouthful of food, we chatted quite a bit. I told him about how I felt when he didn't turn up for climbing last Saturday, etc etc Suprisingly speaking out one's feeling helps to get it off from the chest. (oh yeah I did complain about Nicholl bullying me)

...

Afte my second interview, went to Bugis to meet Stephanie. She was looking for new wallet and she already had one in mind. I suggested walking around to see more varieties, no harm right? (we ended up discovering it harmed our legs) Seemed like I had made matter worse cos she couldn't decide which to buy. In the end she settled for one at the Wallet Shop. I won't blame her, since I myself could have been equally indecisive under the same situation, maybe not wallet.

Coincidentally today is Tuesday, the weekday which Stephanie and I usually have lunch together in school.



16 Comments:

  • oh I never realized it's the day we usually have lunch in sch... in any case I prefer it when we just had lunch in school.. haha..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 10:26:00 PM  

  • too deep, don't get what you mean...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/02/2006 10:31:00 PM  

  • because there were seats. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 11:34:00 PM  

  • there were seats.... and lessons. Bleh.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/03/2006 07:42:00 AM  

  • yah... next time my new phrase will be "Haven't climbed with you for awhile." hahahahaha....

    The place we ate is His Grace Cafe at Clifford Centre. :)

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 5/03/2006 12:04:00 PM  

  • Alex! Why didn't you side me when Chow complained?!! You need to give him your 100 x 999% of your mind!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 01:29:00 PM  

  • And why hasn't you invite Stephanie to climb with us yet huh.

    Alex, Meder & I have been waiting you know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 01:35:00 PM  

  • haha.. hmm.. interesting leh.. how the story unfold..

    alex.. chow.. the food really nice there ah?? hmm.. when im back hor.. remember to bring me there to makan ok?? im yearning for some gd food..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 5/03/2006 03:03:00 PM  

  • oh.. if u have a coffee machine at home.. i can get u lavazza coffee here in syd.. and bring back for u..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 5/03/2006 03:05:00 PM  

  • The food is ok la... just a nice place for office people to grab a sandwich, listen to some nice christian music, and they have some books for reading too. :) But not a place I will recommend for good food.

    If want good food, should try the Hong Kong Cafe at East Coast Road.... Hmmmm....


    Nich.... Defend you?? How to defend you... you let other people throw his belay device, if I there hor... I first one scold you. :P

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 5/03/2006 04:15:00 PM  

  • nich: oh yeah Alex still owes you money... but he sided with me. Public servants are usually righteous.

    edwin: I don't have coffee machine, only instant coffee. Really didn't know need coffee machine for those.. anyway think cold storage sells Lavazza as well.

    alex: wow you are advertising for HK Cafe in my blog as well!
    Nich was at the wall when *someone* tossed my ATC, so she couldn't help. BUT, she was instrumental in hurting me by saying I was blur, when in fact *another_someone* let others use the free lane, and *that_someone* had 2 belay devices with him at that time. Not as if I didn't act on it lor, I did ask *that_someone* whether that lane was taken, and he conveniently let others use it.

    *thermometer bursting*

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/03/2006 06:25:00 PM  

  • Hahaha... cool it la... :) The best thing about the past is that its over. :P

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 5/03/2006 10:17:00 PM  

  • See lah alex! That's what happen when you're not around to handle that "problematic" boy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:59:00 AM  

  • are you suggesting that I should have flared up that day in front of your friends to defend myself in response to the unjust and unreasonable accusation you made on that day?

    Maybe I should learn not to hold my anger any more, I just get pushed around too often. I am just not doing justice to myself by stomaching all this unfairness.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/04/2006 10:43:00 AM  

  • Nich... need to learn to hold your tongue sometimes...

    I play peacemaker coz all my friendz mah... sometimes there's right and there's wrong you know...

    ok la... let's move on...

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 5/04/2006 07:18:00 PM  

  • it's not even about holding her tongue, she didn't get the full story before coming to a conclusion.

    Oh yeah, no one believes/listens to what kids say. Surely working people's words are more credible, even when they are false.

    Don't want to climb anymore.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/05/2006 08:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker