>Home

Saturday, April 29, 2006

erupting chalkbag


Nicholl was saying my chalkbag had smoke coming out, like volcano. (and no, I don't own a hello kitty chalkbag)

After months of abstaining from climbing, I'm back to the wall! It has been raining heavily these few days and it was super sunny this morning, so much so that you could get burned by walking barefooted, or just by your fingers touching the hot handholds. I got lobsterised...

Climbed with Nicholl, Ying Huei, Nicholl's cousin and Nich's 2 friends. Meder was happily climbing in another part of the planet (... Malaysia...) while Alex... hmm.. well... alcohol got him. Nicholl knew I'll complain here about her, so let's just say that she was being frank when she made unpleasant/unfair/unreasonable remarks. What to do, adults like to bully kids.

Didn't manage to clear any routes at all, what do you expect when fingers couldn't even hang on to a jug... JUG! But I've been thinking... it's like life, the tiles can't be all so positive and friendly to you, there must be hindrance/obstacles along the way. It is up to you to decide whether to go head on in your present condition (futilely) or to give up momentarily and come back another time, or even avoid it. Sounds like a quitter, but isn't it more foolish to waste your last joule or energy over things that you know you can't accomplish? (then you won't even have energy to crawl home)

Another thing that I learned: only I can take care of my own belongings.(although I handle other people's belongings more carefully than my own) Felt like someone had stabbed my heart when my ATC and carabiner was tossed onto the concrete...



4 Comments:

  • hmm.. wonder wad would happen to me when i do go back again.. hahaha..

    i should be back in july.. for 3 weeks.. stupid short break.. but still ok la.. hahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 4/30/2006 08:39:00 PM  

  • 3 weeks only?? how come summer/winter break is so short for u?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/01/2006 08:55:00 AM  

  • Chow Chow Chow.

    C omplain all you want lah.
    H oot me wif all ur might.
    O stracize me if you like.
    W hatever you say man.

    HahaHa.. =p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 01:21:00 PM  

  • N ot that I care
    I bully kids
    C how is one of my victims
    H ave craving for bullying kids

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/03/2006 06:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker