>Home

Saturday, April 29, 2006

e..ahem...tion

It is a taboo, so I'm not going to spell it out clearly (the word that goes "e-*-e-c-t-i-o-n". The missing alphabet is NOT "r") And sorry no comments allowed, I don't want to be caught for what YOU say on MY blog. Trust me, guys from Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (iDA) was watching this blog a while ago (wonders of tracker. Maybe he's just my regular reader?)

Back to the topic of *ahem*. This time round I have the chance to exercise my citizen's right! Hmm... it feels like watching Rambo ramming his tank into a helicopter =P Anyway I'm in a dilemma now, am I supposed to choose a person, a party, or a government? Though they are connected, but they mean different things when making a choice.

This few days a lot of lightnings hor?





 
eXTReMe Tracker