>Home

Friday, May 19, 2006

elevator action

Have you played this classic game before? In the game you play a thief who has to move up and down a building via the elevator, shooting or get shot at by policemen. Sometimes you have to transfer lift... which is what I see quite often at my place...

I live on the corridor level, which means the corridor in front of my unit leads to 3 elevators. I dunno how to explain how facinating it is, but I see people coming down from 12th floor to 6th floor via Lift A, walk past your door, then take the Lift B from 6th floor to ground floor....

Like that fun meh?



5 Comments:

  • actually it is..
    maybe they want to transfer to a lift that serves the not-corridor-level on one side and their house is on the other side? lame excuse.
    reminds me of when I used to play hide and seek using lifts.

    By Blogger tstar, at 5/19/2006 07:04:00 PM  

  • ... play on lifts? wait till you get trapped!

    reminds me of the notice outside MPSH2 that goes something like "if you use the lift you risk getting trapped and miss your exam"...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/19/2006 07:14:00 PM  

  • well, there are lifts that serves only certain levels in tall buildings, so people might have to change lifts to get to a certain floor.

    But then again, I think it doesn't apply to your flat. Unless... I wrongly assume you live in HDB flat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/19/2006 11:18:00 PM  

  • hmm.. never had that problem.. so dunno much.. hahaha..

    even now in australia.. my apartment has a straight lift to my unit.. as in the level..

    saw one unit the other day.. was much better.. come up from the lift.. only that unit.. right in front of your face.. Power man!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 5/20/2006 08:23:00 AM  

  • nakazawa: I get what you mean. Tall buildings like UOB Plaza have lifts that way, so in order to reach certain high floor, one got to change lift. I do live in an HDB flat.

    dj: power~

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/20/2006 04:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker