>Home

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

who let the dog shout, who who who


Somehow there are a few dogs in my neighbourhood which keep barking in the day time. A few leh, and most probably they are pet dogs, since at night their owners seem to be able to shut them up.

I tell you barking dogs are more annoying than crows, (but nothing beats my next door neighbour's karaoke) but too bad crow culling team doesn't entertain noisy dogs. (I wish they can enter the house and shoot those noisy creatures with their shotguns) Can't really complain since I don't know where those doggies live, so.... hmm.. maybe I should call town council to do an intensive thermal fogging in the area. (I'm getting evil...)

Can't they just mask their dogs up before leaving for work? Obviously they don't know their dogs can make noise. I don't mean gas mask... if they put on gas mask, they sure pant like mad.



8 Comments:

  • the dogs lonely mah! u so evil!

    By Blogger tstar, at 5/09/2006 09:24:00 PM  

  • hmm...sh,u stay at home too long liao is it?Getting very complainy ar...hah...well if u really can't stand the dogs, see if u can discern they're big or small size dogs. Coz HDB cannot keep big dogs, then if they keep big dogs u can complain to HDB liao lor:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 02:55:00 AM  

  • no... I tolerate so long liao, now exam over then got time to complain.

    Imagine exam period you have karaoke, barking dogs, and PAP lorry blasting away while you are revising...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/10/2006 08:01:00 AM  

  • Haha...eh i feel irritated for you by your karaoke neighbour...tsk tsk. Eh go try community mediation center...newly establised, learnt it in my module.Go google for their website under cmc, shld be under the purview of mcys.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 01:21:00 AM  

  • hj: I thought for the CMC is when you can't resort it yourself then you look for them?? I haven't even spoken to my neighbour lor... maybe later I should go over and scold a vulgarity...

    hoho their exam period is coming, now it's my turn to blast Mozart and Beethoven

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/11/2006 08:30:00 AM  

  • haha.. the reason why your neighbours are able to shit them up at night cuz they muzzle them at night.. then in the day.. when they leave for work.. they let them bark.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 5/11/2006 09:39:00 PM  

  • Their exams are coming? Primary school ar? So late meh? Their holidays coming liao leh. Haha eh yah yah...good idea!! HAa at 6am sharp u shld blast the trumpet call(u know the military kind?) then can continue with your mozart and bach haha! Irritate them like mad:P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/2006 02:07:00 AM  

  • tsk tsk, I can't imagine you have this kind of retaliating mentality...

    I think now is secondary school's exam period..

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 5/12/2006 09:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker