>Home

Thursday, March 30, 2006

pumping tire

It's like pumping tire. If you pump too much, the tire will burst. If you want your tire to be in working condition, you need to pump it once in a while. If you don't maintain the pressure, the tire will just go flat.

I guess I'm a punctured tire. Hasn't been pumped for a long time, and now you want to pump it it just refuses to inflate.

A lot has to do with my choice of JC. Not saying my JC is a bad college, in fact a few of my JC classmates are now on dean's list. Just that... coming from a branded secondary school there was a great drop in pressure at junior college. I'm smart, but being smartass is useless anything after Sec 2, afterwhich it is all hard work that matters. Obviously the 15 minutes walk from home was the reason why I chose my JC. Had I choosen better-ranking JC I guess I would be good and kicking ass now.

To maintain is the hardest part. Well well, I wish I was a self-inflatable lifevest.



6 Comments:

  • like i said, after my o-levels no urge to study anymore..

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/30/2006 06:26:00 PM  

  • some people can.. dunno why...

    now I'm glad I didn't sign bond with anyone, if not will have to vomit money like crazy...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/30/2006 07:30:00 PM  

  • sign bond? what bond? why sign bond have to vomit money one?

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/30/2006 07:50:00 PM  

  • cos if u can't graduate then they pay for your tertiary education for nothing??

    yes sure I'm glad I didn't sign on army...

    but then that removes quite a bit of pressure, and pressure is/can be good!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/30/2006 07:55:00 PM  

  • eh.. but seriously speaking.. in singapore.. it's all about hard work.. cuz the competition is so stiff..

    but now.. in australia.. it's the same liaoz.. im feeling the heat.. and the competitiveness.. one of the guys here.. ang moh.. got into the dean's list.. can't believe it.. he's super clever.. from wad i see..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 3/31/2006 06:14:00 AM  

  • what u mean can't believe it? ang moh cannot score well meh?

    someone has to be in the dean's list.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/31/2006 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker