>Home

Thursday, March 23, 2006

tiger beer, lion coffee

Do you know what is the best and cheapest coffee in NUS? It's the free Nescafe at the bazaars!

Today I finally decided to try the Nescafe at Arts canteen. I tell you Nescafe is totally different from ordinary coffee shop coffee. So I was holding it on the internal shuttle bus to Science fac, guess what, the lid leaks and it was like a fountain! You heard about oil leak, now there's coffee leak! Why can't Arts canteen coffee stall invest on better lids?

Yes it's definitely the lid. Other canteens use those hi-tech lids that you can drink directly from, while Arts fac still likes it old style huh? Coincidentally I bought a cup of coffee from Yusof Ishak House yesterday to Science fac as well. No leak!

My SS lecture is held at LT12 which is next to Coffee Club Express. Is it very cheapo of me to enjoy the smell of 'expensive' coffee from lecture-mates during lecture (without me buying the coffee)?



9 Comments:

  • why "tiger" and "lion"?
    Cheapo? No. Actually, I do that as well. Find the drinks there too far out from my budget, so while once or twice in a long time is fine with me, every other lecture or day is a bit too much. But don't you feel that you'll start salivating, sniffing other's coffee??
    Got leak de meh.. I bought milo twice and I experienced no leak. And can bring drink up the ISB ah? Isit coz of the ISB? Must be lah! (Pushing blame. haha, j.k.) haha, I'd like to see what are the covers from the canteens of other faculties are like though, then can compare.

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/23/2006 10:13:00 PM  

  • cos tiger got beer already, so the nus lion takes coffee lor~

    haha yah it is like sniffing drugs like that... but really smells nice!

    Arts canteen lid is like this whereas other canteens' are like this We can drink without opening the lid.

    hush! Actually cannot bring drinks up ISB...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/23/2006 10:32:00 PM  

  • Orh! Smart! Lion coffee.. haha..

    ooh! that cover is the same one as from coffee club express right!
    haha, actually I smell the drink le then I feel so tempted to get one later on.

    Er, your blog a bit famous ah, and you just announced what you did... *raises eyebrow*

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/23/2006 10:46:00 PM  

  • I even brought coffee into Physics lab... hushush! (later got radioactive dust inside the coffee then that's it)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/24/2006 08:55:00 AM  

  • I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THAT I CANNOT DRINK COFFEE AT ALL!!!

    DRINK COFFEE MAKES ME EVEN MORE SLEEPY!!!

    anyway.. cheap coffee also taste good lor..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 3/24/2006 10:50:00 AM  

  • sorry.. forgot to add in..

    kopi-tiam kopi is wad i really miss now..

    AH PEK!!! KOPI-O PO JIT PUAY!!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 3/24/2006 10:52:00 AM  

  • I didn't say cheap coffee is bad or expensive coffee is good, but expensive coffee tends to give out stronger aroma while cheap coffee usually taste thicker.

    nescafe stands in the middle.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/24/2006 03:25:00 PM  

  • and that's why you drink nescafe..

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/24/2006 04:26:00 PM  

  • i just find nescafe simple. 3-in-1 somemore.

    sometimes coffee shop kopi reminds me of nicotine, the taste is too thick, and don't need to mention about expensive coffee =)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/24/2006 05:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker