>Home

Monday, March 20, 2006

tele-flirting

I was discussing physics with Hong Jun in school when my phone vibrated. Unrecognised number. So I just picked up and I heard a very energetic female voice.

gal: "Hello Mr Chow!! This is Jaslyn here! Are you busy right now?"
boy: "erm not really, what is it about?" (I was bored apparently)
gal: "(blah blah blah about some benefits card)"
boy: "I'm not interested in it"
gal: "Why? It gives you discount when you go outside and eat"
boy: "I don't go outside and eat"
gal: "Then where do you eat?"
boy: "Canteen" (crappy huh)
gal: "Canteen? What canteen?"
boy: "School canteen"
gal: "Oh, so where are you studying?"
boy: "Can't tell you"
gal: "Why cannot tell me?"
boy: "cos it is national security" (more crappy. should have included total defence)
...
boy: "So where did you get my number from?" (here comes the counter-attack)
gal: "One of your guy friends gave it to me"
boy: "Guy friend? But all my friends are girls!" (ahem)
...
gal: "Then can we be friends or not?" (huh? can like that?)
boy: "No"
gal: "If you are not interested in making sex with me then nevermind" (*line cut*)

Hong Jun was looking at me with eyes wide open. If he had heard what the girl said, think his eyes would drop out.



6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker