>Home

Sunday, March 19, 2006

not happy complain

There is this neighbour living 2 storeys above my unit who likes to drip water from his wet laundry and mop. So today my brother couldn't take it and went up to screw him. This is what happened: (according to my brother)

My brother knocked on the door and an old fatty in his 60s answered.
brother: your laundry is dripping water
fatty: I dunno
brother: you hang the clothes, what you mean you dunno? You dunno then now I tell you lor
fatty: I dripped them dry in the toilet already before I hang them outside
brother: now I'm telling you they are dripping
(...talk talk talk...)
fatty: not happy complain lah!
brother: I talk to you nicely you tell me to complain, ok lor I call police come now. (at this moment fatty's next door neighbour looked on)
Fatty panicked and quickly apologised to my brother...

Don't understand why the baddies always feel so righteous.



6 Comments:

  • there's a chinese saying wad.. zuo zei xin xu.. hahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 3/20/2006 01:28:00 PM  

  • still, he in the wrong still talk so much...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/20/2006 03:46:00 PM  

  • erm, ur bro got e courage to go tell ur neighbour tat.. if it's me i'll juz keep quiet abt it..

    By Blogger tstar, at 3/20/2006 05:22:00 PM  

  • probably I'll just hang my clothes indoor.

    my brother just can't stand things not right.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/20/2006 05:25:00 PM  

  • good for him and u as well man. my upstairs neighbour has a penchant for hammering in the pre-dawn hours, and me n me dad went up to screw him too!
    guess what he denied it too, but too bad there wasn't a neighbour to testify like your case.
    solution, stay second highest storey next time =)
    highest not good also sun shines down on it >.<
    salute 2 yr righteous brother!

    By Blogger Dee, at 3/22/2006 10:45:00 PM  

  • guess that's the happenings in HDB flats.

    I have a friend whose shirt got itself a hole thanks to cigarette butt from above.

    Maybe I should go to Toys'r'us and buy a super-soaker, then shoot at the upstair's almost-dried-laundry.

    muhahahahaha!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/22/2006 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker