>Home

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

the lizard that strays away

The climb wasn't that nice.

Went to ClimbAsia after school and bouldered with Meder, Nicholl and Ying Huei. I decided to go climb today cos I have been looking at schoolwork for too long and I wanted to meet up with my friends.

I just needed a place to vent my frustration.
It ended up bringing me more frustration.

I haven't been climbing for TOO long, so there wasn't any form so as to speak of. My mind wasn't on climbing at all, it was on schoolwork. Tell me how to enjoy the climb?

Their expectation was different too. I intended to just play for a while and then go home, but they treated it as a training. I really didn't like a bit of it when Nicholl kept telling me to climb harder. Her way of encouragement was in the form of condemning you.

Alex wasn't there. I remember the other time Alex felt quite bad when I told him that I felt like he was forcing me to climb harder.

A lot of the times I'm scared of going out in a group, cos in a group you can't act on your own. What you do will have an impact on the whole group. It is like, I really wanted to leave early just now, cos they had no intention of leaving, but that would have spoilt their mood. I was like a kid protesting to go home... (the thought of a 8am lecture the next day wasn't welcoming)

Now I'm a little scared of climbing with them... again.



11 Comments:

  • bro.. when u feel tired from something.. take a break and do other things that you like doing.. tat's y i have so many interest.. so that I wont get bored after doing something for too long..

    which explains why I am not a gamer.. If I'm a gamer.. think it would be tough liaoz.. vv tough to put my mind on the same game for vv long period of time.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 3/15/2006 03:26:00 PM  

  • someone said I'm a goner, i was so hurt...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/15/2006 07:53:00 PM  

  • Who said you goner? haha.

    Relax la... never forget your own objective for doing what you are doing. :)

    Alright... back to my work...

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 3/16/2006 06:49:00 PM  

  • to alex: it's Nicholl!! sob sob...

    my fingers really couldn't write on the next day...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/16/2006 06:55:00 PM  

  • Boy, you win liao loh~NichoLL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/18/2006 02:16:00 PM  

  • Don't
    blame it on the Sunshine,

    Don't
    blame it on the Moonlight,

    Don't
    blame it on the Goodtime,

    Blame it on the Boogie

    BEST

    Blame it on me, Nicholl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/18/2006 02:20:00 PM  

  • Nicholl: I don't blame it on you, cos, well, that's you!

    The only thing I can do is to change myself.

    If the cap doesn't fit the bottle, I can't possibly blame the bottle.

    (now that I have a blog, I can't even feel the way I feel...)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/18/2006 05:37:00 PM  

  • No lar... please feel free to be yourself. That's what blogs are for... to write about what you feel. Hahaha.... =) Else you can limit the people who have access to your blog lor.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 3/18/2006 08:50:00 PM  

  • yeah, like you right?? (oopz)

    sometimes I find that expressing yourself also can bring burden, when it is supposed to unload the burden. ironic.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/18/2006 08:56:00 PM  

  • Alamak, I just comment for fun also loh.

    You're just a Ma Fan little boy loh. - This we all know wat

    Can't even be creative and sing a song ar?

    -nich

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/19/2006 11:20:00 AM  

  • how i know you for fun or for real?

    anyway all kids are troublesome wat

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 3/19/2006 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker